Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am SOOO bad at this!!!

Okay, so I am trying to start a blog. So far it has taken me about 4 months just to get this thing started. I am a really bad journal writer and I'm not a "scrapbooker" at all. I thought this might be a nice way to keep in touch with family and keep a little family history to look back on as well. Anyway, I hope I can figure this thing out without crying, screaming or swearing. I've relied on my "computer men" - (Dad, brothers, husband...) for so long that my brain has atrophied. Did I spell that right? Is there a spell checker on this thing? AH HAH! There it is... see, I can do this. Hey, I can write in different colors. I think maybe I'm gifted. Well, if this actually shows up on the blog, I'm going to go have a nap. I totally deserve one... and maybe a cookie, too.

13 comments:

Claudine said...

Cool...........You even cordinated your writting with your outfits in the photo. Aunt Claudine

oldcowboy said...

You are doing a great job. Blogging will grow on you until you turn into a big nerd blogger like your Uncle Brent.

Love Uncle B.

Vernile said...

I know you can do it. Just hang in there. It should be some great entertainment for the rest of the family and blogging neighborhood.

Tiffany said...

Once you get the hang of it you'll love it! I'm excited you have started a blog and look forward to reading it.

Unknown said...

Be careful...it's addicting! Welcome to our world!

JeremyandCori said...

I'm so glad that you started blogging! I have had a lot of fun with it! Jill...I barely recognize you!!! You look amazing!! Your girls are getting so big! How was disneyland?? Call me when you get a chance.

Sherrie said...

Wooo whooo! I'm the same way with journaling and scrapbooking, this is a very good substitute!

Rex and Paula said...

Hi Cousin and Family,
I know what you mean about trying to start blogging. I felt like I was so out of the loop. It is a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. Your family is so cute. Tell Kenny Hi for me.
Paula

A Daily Double said...

Hey! I found your blog completely by accident and through several links. Did you forget to tell us?

Disneyland was a lot of fun. I hope we can do it again. Tell the girls that I love them.

Edie

Clay Prince said...

Welcome to the blogging world; I still don't know how to do different colors, so don't come to me for help. The student has surpassed the teacher, grasshopper.

Billie Jo said...

Jillyn, I ran across your blog via my brother and your brother. It looks like you had fun with Joel and Tiffany in Disney land. If I could get my husband to go it would be a flat out miracel. I do love to blog because I NEVER I mean NEVER write in my journal.

Maylene Ferrin said...

blogging is fun! I have a blog too. You need to check it out. I'll send you the link.

Maylene (Whitehead) Ferrin :)

Sally said...

YAY! Welcome neighbor! Don't worry, it gets easier and more addicting!